Sunday, October 23, 2005

Facing your fear II

Life is not exactly life without fear. How many people can actually say that they have no fear in life. I think a person can lead astray when there is entirely no fear in life. A person with no constraint in life can really go abit over the hill and cannot be refrain.

Maybe calling it a fear is an overstatement but I would probably just state it as something that is kind of killing. One would always say that liking someone is such a blissful thing but then when you are falling for the wrong kind of people, it can just turn out to be quite a torture.

Why would I even say its the wrong kind when nothing even started. Precisely nothing got started because it cannot get started. Its like its heading for doom right from the every start when I would tell myself that why do I actually start to like that person? It is so wrong. Our character would just crash and burn. She is not exactly the ideal person for me and I'm probably not even someone whom she will consider. So how?

I have to find a way to overcome it. I have to let it die, let the feeling die before it gets deeper. Hurt is something that one should avoid, or maybe should try to avoid.

Two songs come to my mind.....

First is this
Strumming dub plates with our fingers,
Eliminate sounds with our song,
Killing a sound boy with this sound,
Killing a sound boy with this sound,
Taking sound boys’ lives with this dub,
Killing him softly with this sound.
Strumming my pain with his fingers,
Singing my life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song,
Killing me softly with his song,
Telling my whole life with his words,
Killing me softly with his song.
.
.
.
Then is this
First I was afraid
I was petrified
Kept thinking I could never live
without you by my side
But I spent so many nights
thinking how you did me wrong
I grew strong
I learned how to carry on
and so you're back
from outer space
I just walked in to find you here
with that sad look upon your face
I should have changed my stupid lock
I should have made you leave your key
If I had known for just one second
you'd be back to bother
.
.
.

Life does go on. Indeed life does carry on. Avoidance is never a good solution. N-E-V-E-R. It might just come back and haunt you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home