Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Flower talks about you too

Early morning, a colleague send me an email that reveal your personality and life based on which flower belongs to you. Of course, as always, its on your birthday, even to the precise date. And this is what I get:

玫瑰(York & Lancaster Rose)
(Oh yeah, I always thought 玫瑰 is rose, never know there its called this whatever york thingy)

花語:溫暖 花占卜:您博愛的精神、善良的心,溫暖了周圍的人,如果您在理性上可以再進一步,那就更加完美了。您有很多追求者,但對待愛情千萬不要博愛,要小心選擇結婚對象。
(Now, that is funny. How come I have no idea that I have a lot of 追求者 around me? Or does it actually means I have to 追很多者? Ok I think this is referring to another local female singer who is kind of wildly popular during the height of her career. I do have a couple of friends so in love with her)

花箴言:擇偶要小心,千萬不要引發一場玫瑰戰爭啊
(Yeah right. Thank you for enforcing my mind on avoidance of marriage)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home