Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Puss in boots

Pets can be such a darling when you need the extra comfortable and attention and companion. They can be such demon when they ain't in the mood.

But kid me not. Used to have this little pussy whom I got someone dump it at my place because her mother refuse to let her keep the pussy in her house. Ok, actually it got nothing to do with the her. Just a favour. Was told to keep it for a few days until another friend's friend's friend or was it friend's friend going to keep it.

No. It never happened.

I ended up with a pet at my place. When my mom found out, she was a little hysterical. She cannot believe the fact that I am keeping a pet at home. The first thing she told me was you are very free ah? you got nothing to do ah? then I pass you my little creatures at home to look after.

Then my colleague found about that pussy. They started naming him after me. Oh please, that is not my cat. It belongs to another friend. I gotta stress it to them. Somehow, just because its a her, I'm ended with more questions like who is her and are you dating her. Good thing I didn't tell my mom that else I might end up with more explaining.

Well, probably its a kitten. So it plays a lot. Or rather a little too many. Its such a darling just to see them play itself tired till it doze off on the spot. Its a priceless sight. My only regret, never told a photo of that. Its such a darling then, and when its asleep. When its up and playing, it demand so much attention that I had to think of ways to keep its attention off me. I can't do my work! It just yearn for so much attention. And when the mood is no good, we fought and not once I won the fight. Its damn good, like its mother.

I guess the pussy take after its mother. Such a feline. Such picky pussy. Only eat a certain food. Refuse to eat those canned fish without jelly. Refuse even to eat biscuit, actually it only ate that after I only leave it with biscuit for the entire day. I feel bad about it. The last thing I heard, its mother even buy a Jacuzzi for it.

When I went back to reservist, I gotta find someone to look after it. Actually was thinking of sending it to the pet hotel but thought better of it. Should just save some moolah. So send it off to my mom. Well, she did nagged, as usual, like all mom did. Then after that, she just accept the pussy. The pussy scared the hell of my mom when it climbed out of the window and walked along the parapets. After that, my mom kept it within boundary and some she could see it. But I think my mom did a little revenge for me though, bathing it everyday. That pussy must have hated it so much!

It did not last long at my place. After months of having to rush home after work to feed it, before I can go out, I toyed with the idea of passing on this pussy to another friend who kept a few pussy at home. After some painful discussion with the mother, just had to give the pussy away. None of us were free enough to look after it. It yearns more attention than expected. And damn, it bit the hand that fed it.

Something I learnt about that pussy that I had used to had
  • it bites the hands that feed it
  • it can become sure a darling when they are hungry or want to play
  • totally ignore you when it is not in the mood for anything
  • pretty much toilet-trained, i think its instinct
  • simply hate to bath
  • chain with a pendant round their neck is a bad bad idea, and removing the stuck pendant from its tooth means having to fight its claw
  • there is a trick to feeding it pills for its medication
  • it attack anything that moves
  • it has a mental psychology of a canine
The last thing I heard about that pussy, it was cuckolded. Sweet.



10 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

oh i love kittens....i almost bought 1 home one nite...but it was already nowhere to be seen when im ready to collect it...they said ppl born in the year of dog not advisable to keep cats...saying they somehow will die... Last time intend to buy 1 but had a horrbile nitemare the prev nite then dropped the idea...

Rabbits oso the same okie!! My xiao bai juz gave me 2 scratches on my right arm...close to bleeding...that bitch...

21/7/05 00:21  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such fond memories of mao mao, I miss mao mao.

chan ma ma

21/7/05 01:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sher:

oh well, im sure ya xiao bai loves you.. if it dun, i heard stir-fried rabbit is nice. think it taste like chicken, if i remember the taste correctly :-P

chan ma ma:

yah boy. was suddenly thinking of him. oh well, think we shld go pay him a visit one of these days

21/7/05 09:21  
Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

very gross ley....say till like this.....

23/7/05 05:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wat gross? wah kauuuuuu

中国人说天上的飞,水里游的,地上爬的,都能吃

23/7/05 11:17  
Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

NoOOOOo..they said so long so the BACKS are facing the SKY(bei4 chao2 tian1), they can be eaten!!

keke

23/7/05 15:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

technically that is one statement covering all I said earlier on :-P ahahhahha and xiao bei is bei chao tian, rite? wahhahahaha

technically i hvent thought of anything that is belly facing skywards. u wanna point me to something? beside drunkard or sleeping idiots.

23/7/05 16:34  
Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

NooOO....humans are head chao2 tian1, not belly.

Orang utan la...oso back chao tian...

I cant think of any which is belly chao tian....

Aiyo..this hr ask me use brain....braincells all dead liao la...

24/7/05 04:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahah i din ask u to answer at that hour. u can always go grab some sleep before replying wah! :-P who ask u to eat and drink and dance ... wahahha

驮背 also 背朝天 wahhhh
so u saying they are edible ???

25/7/05 00:38  
Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

......................

I don tok to u liaoOoOo~~

Humph!!!!

25/7/05 00:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home