Thursday, October 27, 2005

A world of numb3rs

Mathematicians will probably tell you that the everthing, almost everything, can be explain in numbers. Everything in this world is full of numbers. Look up many ancient mysteries and you will find a lot of mathematical explaination, or rather unexplain. No one every tells me about what is beyond counting 1 2 3. If only....

Numb3rs is a drama that involved the crimes and solving them using Maths. Oh yeah, you heard me, its maths. But half the time.. wait, actually I would say ALL the time, you will probably not understand the formula used in the program, unless you are
  1. a maths genuis
  2. a student major in maths
  3. a nerd
But still, quite an interesting show though I think there is just some minor little flaws. Oh well, life is just full of flaws, perfect does not exist for human. If the genuis can solve all those problems with maths formula at that rate, I cannot see why there is no cure for cancer.

Wish someone would have told me that maths formulae can be so much more interesting than counting dollars and cents. Or total number of fingers and toes. I might have pursue in maths then, when my brains were better. I think they are just filled with coconut water now. I can count beyond my 9 fingers and 11 toes hor.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home