Sunday, July 01, 2007

Autobots and Decepticons

I only have two words to describe the movie. Its GODDAMN FARKING AWESOME. Oh wait, that is three words. Nevermind that. Its seriously was damn awesome, nevermind the fact that Megan Fox is one hell of a hot looking babe in the movie. Nevermind the fact that a female friend who managed to get preview tickets to the movie before the opening, to only called me after she caught it to give me her description of the movie as FARKING AWESOME. Nevermind that it bugged me big time that they changed Bumblebee from my favourite bug car to the US-branded-but-actually-korean car. Nevermind the fact that Megatron was no longer a pistol. Nevermind the fact that there were flaws in the movie. Overall, I still say, FARKING AWESOME.

This is one hell of a movie that you should never never get those DVD from Sillypore friendly neighbouring country. Unless you have a very solid home theater system that you makes you tremble in your seat as you watch the movie in action with the sound effect blowing you away. And this movie definitely going to make tons of moolah, and that just a definite call sign for sequel. With that in mind, I just hope it will only get better. If Michael Bay can cough out a 4hr director's edition, I think its going to make the movie even better. I shall pray that such edition will pop out one day.

Megan Fox is one hell of a hotie foxie in Transformers. Bless me if I can handle such a babe.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home