Monday, May 07, 2007

Rice and Spidy

Wow! I think this is so damn kool! I believe SAF should look into this! An option for the replacement of the current combat ration that had been forced down our throat. Wait, I think I haven't seem those greenie around for a while. Or had it become a myth already?



Caught Spidy 3 yesterday with some friends. Venom was so damn kool. The whole movie was kinda draggy. I'm not been captivated by the movie. I kept fidgeting in my seat. A little too much talk. A little too little action. Spidy was supposed to be an action movie, not a do-you-love-me-oh-I-love-you-so movie. If there was going to be a Spidy 4, I believe Carnage is so going to appear in it. They had already pulled out Venom, I won't be surprised that Carnage is next on the list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home