Friday, August 12, 2005

Roof of the world Part XIV

Finally going home. Its been a fun, tiring, exciting, sleepy, crazy, too much monastery, too much oily/salty food, so much food, hi-lo, not enough air trip.

Today is own time own target day. The girls already planned out their day. They are going to go straight for breakfast once its ready, and that is 7am. After that its shopping and shopping for them till we meet an 5pm for the guide to bring us to the airport. Their first stop is the distribution centre. Heard open at 4am. Oh they check out room with no intention of going back.

We (the guys) take our own sweet time. Wake up at 9am. Had breakfast then we go out for a walk. Went to the distribution centre. One word. BORED. Less than 30 minutes, we left the place. Go back to the hotel for final packing. Then we go our separate ways, me and my buddy.

I go to the museum, Wu Hou Ci. Yeah you heard me right. I go to the museum. A museum dedicated to Zhuge Kongming, one of the greatest strategist during the period of Romance of 3 Kingdoms. Chengdu is the capital of Shu kingdom. Since I have a lot of time, I seriously walk as slowly as I could. Walk until I lost. The place is built based on the design of the buildings of that era. There is also a food alley next to it. I just walk along and different type of finger food.

After walking for 3 hours, time to go off. Getting bored already. Still got 2 more hours before meeting with the rest. So head on to a nearby cafe for hi-tea. TMD. Their hi-tea is all fruits and a few pastries. Waiting for to tick away. Typing this for you people to read.

Time's up. Going to meet them. See u back in Sillypore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

Hey Welcome back!

14/8/05 16:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home