Saturday, September 03, 2005

Strolling around

Shopping has been a major item on any of my travel. Unless and of course I'm there with that agenda. Capitol of the land of smiles seem like a good option. But hor, I heard the size no the good leh. Old fat fart like very hard to shop leh. Sigh.

Anyway that capital is a little too far now, so I ended up in another capital, our northern neighbour's. Custom was so smooth yesterday. Good start, I say. But this is also the first time I was thrown at an unknown location and need to orientate myself. Worst when the organiser woke up with a sleepy head and brought us on a merry-go-round tour. Afterall, its past midnight, so maybe I have to forgive him on that.

I wonder how come I'm always being pair up with people whom I have no idea. This girl on the trip wab asking me where is my partner. -roll eyes- Who is this partner of mine again I exclaimed. I'm bad with names. This long hair cute cute short girl she replied. Hey, I can't even pinpoint anyone! Those that I can think of, I shuddered at the thoughts.

After putting down our things, we headed of to dance. I still think all drinks are equally expensive in a club. And to think that going all the way up, I'm still dancing with Sillyporeans. How sad. The night start real late and ended even later. Oh well, there is still tonight, I hope.

Right now shopping strolling in a big big shopping place. I call it the takashimaya of this city. But its a bad thing to keep comparing prices I discover on my roof of the world trip. Its a little too hard to pay for things when you know you can get it much cheaper elsewhere on the continent. Bad. Bad.

How relaxing to just stroll around on a saturday afternoon in big shopping complex minus the crazy crowd. Nevermind the pricing though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home