Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Good and Evil

On the way home last nite, I saw someone reading this little book titled "Uncovering Satan" by some reverend. How interesting, when you have so many ways in marketing propagate your agenda. First it comes as those miracles, faith, truth, hope and its such. Now its a different technique. Start discounting satan.

Ok, I'm no minion of satan but sometimes all these talks just seems bored me. I know, to someone who is very religious, people like me are without goals, without the purity, without the spiritual heart. Oh well, doesn't matter. I'm no atheist for sure, I'm just sitting on the fence, that's all.

我不入地狱,谁入地狱。Technically, I think that statement seriously can describe many forms of religion. Its a very generic rule. Its works all the same. What is big brother up there doing to see me entering through the gates of hell? And if its a test, then I always believe that 吃得苦中苦,方为人上人。

Religous people incline everything in life to the big Him. Non-religious put it down as luck and/or hard work together with opportunities. So its a 人定胜天 versus 人算不如天算. What says you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home