Thursday, December 22, 2005

It finally happened

For so many years, I have been wondering what will I do when I come across situation A. I have given myself a couple of reaction/solution to situation A. Solution 1 and 2 and 3. Solution is probably the worst of the lot but it might also turn up to be the easiest to do compared to how I feel that 3 might just jolly well be the toughest. All these while, I have been thinking that solution 1 might just be my auto reaction but instead I instantly got into a solution 3. I'm so damn surprised myself. But then again, its not exactly a situation A but maybe ½A. The other ½ has yet to happen but now, I think continue with solution 3 would just be the natural reaction just as well. How nice.

And I finally finish reading Chronicles of Narnia. Book 1 though. I have yet to watch the movie, except for the trailer. Not even the review of the movie. But if it is following the closely to the children book, I would, they sure can stretch the details to great imagination. Bear in mind that this is a book for children written back a long long time ago back more than 50 years ago, making it even older than Sillypore. An avid reader can probably finish this book within the afternoon. It is that thin. Ok, 6 more books to go, and I presume 6 more films coming, since its making a good earning for Disney.

Speaking of reviews, seems like KingKong has mixed reviews, depending which edition you are reading and how they write it. Local publishing claiming to be a major box office, which is undeniable based on the ticket sales locally here in Sillypore. But somehow, comparing it with the Chronicles of Narnia in terms of earnings for a 3 days period, KingKong seems to be falling just a bit behind since earnings are their best judgement tools.

Wedding Crashers is a hilarious movie. The theme is something new and refreshing, and I love it, and I'm even so very tempted to try it my very self! One would probably need to be suave, quick minded and know how to be a crowd teaser and pleaser. Maybe I can try that out one of these days, just one of these days. Then again, it might just be tough to find a table to sit in, without anyone asking you who you are, and where you are coming from or even be spinning tall tales.

I might just try it out when I'm out of Sillypore. Might just be so fun. And of course getting banged by next president candidate's daughter could just be sooooo exciting. Provided I dun get chased down by the FBI and the NSA and the CIA and the Secret Service and blah blah blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home