Friday, November 25, 2005

Sideways


I can just never understand what is it with people that you have to walk straight through a gap even though that mean rubbing your sides with the walls. Is their body so stiff that they cannot turn sideways to get through that gap before proceeding on down the path?

Damn. I'm pretty sure they ain't no blind people, and given their visible non-handicap, a man my physique do take up a lot of spaces. So even if I do give space for you to get pass me on the bus, that does not means the gap is big enough for you to walk straight on. Sometimes I seriously think those people's head are filled with marsh or weed or wood dust. You may think you are thin but in actual fact, if you are rubbing against me, you are not.

If your whole intention is to rub against me, tell me lah. I can arrange a special session for you at a very good prices. A couple of grand an hour. I like pounds. I'm sure we can agree on the price. If not, PLEASE FARKING WALK SIDEWAYS TO GET PASS ME ON THE BUS CAN ANOT? WILL DIE ANOT? DUIZ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home