Monday, November 21, 2005

Not so good

Seems like there isn't much good news for me lately.

Close colleague of mine gave birth to a son won't even help me win abit of moolah at the lottery. Its even a rarer thing that I actually went to buy the ticket.

Then I never get to hit the jackpot at the 10M lottery as well.

Then seems like I'm not given a full picture of my heart condition. First I always get a weird look from the doctors, then followed by asking me if I'm a runner. They even have this puzzle look on their face. Afterall, they might even be surprising themselves by asking someone my physique that question. Why they ask them? Caused I have a really low heartbeat rate. First I was lead to believe that I have a strong and efficient heart. Then the figure comes out and someone suggested that its a very dangerous low number. Way too low for even a marathon numbers.

Oh great. Now what? I might just die in my sleep? But from the good side of it, its a peaceful way of dying, provided I dun have huge nightmares to accompany it before my end of life.

That is why Life is short, play Hard. Then you die faster.

Funeral is also another occasion for gathering. As I would say, I would normally play mahjong on two occasions, Lunar New Year festive season and funeral. But I think even mahjong are now not showing up at funeral. I wonder why.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home