Sunday, November 13, 2005

Durian and whiskey

One should know one's threshold for liquor if one dowan to be make a fool in public. Paying 10 dollar for a trip into a fair of endless, or almost as much as one can drink. Whiskey + brandy + vodka + wine are not a good combination for an easy drink on a saturday afternoon.

But its also a cheap way to find out your taste bud on the type of wine you like. I'm no great taster for wine nor my knowledge is that profound, I'm a simple man that goes with my taste bud. That also come with a price, a price that might cause you to get higher than you expected. I have no idea what is a vodka company doing there but I like the taste. The many different tastes that comes with their vodka. But one thing I learnt as well, China wine is just not for me. Nop, my taste bud simply rejects it.

Speaking of which, does durian enhance the taste of whiskey? I thought I tasted durian on every durian related food that I took a bite on. Is there a explaination behind this? I just wonder.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

Never heard before!

14/11/05 01:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home