Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Rich

I love this quote that I heard in Smallville

When you are rich, you are not crazy, you are eccentric -- Lionel Luthur

Boy do I support that statement!

Anything that is been touched by moolah is NEVER without politics. Sports, charity, business. Any industries! To think Jay Chou won the golden horse award! It must have seriously pissed off many many previous award winners, devaluing the award to a new low! Is ballroom dancing considered sports? Its doesn't matter at all cause its quite a lucrative business and its a very expensive hobby, not to say that it is without politics. I shall speak too much of it nor pinpoint particular events or school in case they serve me with a legal letter which I can't pay off, unless I can sell my arse for a good price. Even social dancing like salsa has its own share of politics as well, which is sad, you know. Even a simple forum that started out as fun turns very political when its popularity is on the rise. All these I shall say are part and parcel of fame, which comes with rich-ness.

Moolah might just jolly well be the rootz of <s>all</s> many Evil -- bishamon (for amending it to suit his needs)

Then someone was telling about that there is a history behind every item in the men's wabrobe. Then something about Windsor collar, design or rather engineered by Duke of Windsor, who became king of England. But he was only a king for <s>11</s> <s>9</s> less than 12 months. He gave it all up for a woman he loves, and move to Paris to be with her. Then goes on about that Duke been a very romantic person, giving up his kingdom for a woman. Now, that is what you called 要美人,不要江山。History shown that many kings and emperors want BOTH, and most of the time, they lost either one, and worst both.

Then this person asked if we would do such a thing, giving up such wealth for a woman one love. I look at the person, and say whatever I say now doesn't matter caused I do not have such wealth to give up. Wait till I have my kingdom and wealth, then I shall answer that question.

I won't even have an answer for myself now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home