Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Growing up

As I was telling someone about the process of growing up, I seems to
think to myself that I'm getting talkative and long-winded and portray
myself as an old ah pek. Just as I'm saying, its part of growing up,
aka getting older.

To think just some years back, I could go meet some friends to drink
till late early and I can still get up to go to work. Now I
cannot do any longer, not with a stupid headache. What to do? A long
time friend's bachelor party. He is going to wave bye bye to the
brotherhood of singledom forever. Must give face right?

Then we just talk about old times. How we always go clubbing impromptu
and they turned out good, unlike those that are preplanned sessions
that normally ends without a bang. Then we agreed on how drunk we
gotten, then spent the time in the toilet scolding oneself on why get
oneself drink so farking much. The color languages started appearing
and then swear to stop drinking again if one can get sober and
regain sensibility. And when the drinking started again in another
session, the oath that was taken on the previous occasion was no
longer on the mind, far from reach. The oath was once again
broken.

And it happened. And happened. And happened.

But now, no more. We will step on the brakes before we even reach
there. Unless on great occasion like some close friends' bachelor or
hen parties. And no, one no go over the hill last nite though the
volume was a little too high for a tuesday nite.

We moved from Hideout to O Bar. And more beer continue to flow into
the body. Towards end of the nite, or maybe just a few hours more to
breaking of dawn, the ladies who had stayed behind were mostly getting
a little too high. Then they gathered the guys and popped a question
to us.

Would you mind if you find your girlfriend a bisexual, doing
another girl.

A friend and I said we were single and that triggered a IMAGINE
LAH!!!
from the rest of the gang. Imagine means its not real. Not
real means my answers carried no weights. But since they wanted us to
entertain, so I did.

My reply. <i>I dun think I will mind. I will be happier if I get to
bang the other girl</i>. Bastard and bitch were some of the things I
heard trailing my answer. Entertain wah.

(scrowling at the crowd that is walking past me at coffee beans)

An interesting notion, mi dorlin' dunch y' tink?

-shrug-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home