Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Unproven does not equate to untruth


This is just damn funny. Are they running out of ideas for fanciful suing on the legal court? Then again, this might just make good a marketing strategy for the upcoming movie Da Vinci's Code, based on the book of the same title by Dan Brown. Probably half the world around me read it already, so I dun have to go into any details on that, or in fact I actually blog about it some time back.

There are just so many things in this world that unproven but it does not means its untruth. The time when Gods walk the earth and live among man (oh yeah, I'm trying waiting for this to be proven), Rama empire and its intergalactic travel guide, lifeform outside of our solar system.

Randy of kbcafe compares that with the Big Bang theory. I think its just as good as proven that God exist. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home