Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Woman and bathroom

Is it second nature to women to dominate the bathroom? Or they see the needs to rearrange all the bottles of toiletries into some kind of order? Does the theory of orderly chaos ever occurred to women? Or is it just me?

Had this friend who joinned me for my usual torture of running. I should probably praise her for her effort to travelling all the way down to my place to jog walk. All the talk of calories burning are just hanging by the mouth only. Nothing beats the real action. Then after all those she-walked-I-jogged, headed back home to bathe. Of course must bathe. How could I have dinner with all those intoxicating sweat smell? Then I offered my bathroom for her to bath too. Nothing big deal. But I was in for a shock surprise when I thought my toiletries arrangement looked different when I went back in for a 2nd round of bathing. Hey, its a hot day night.

The bottles were all lining up, like queue-ing for the 10 million angpao toto. And those toilet paper rolls core were arranged like for bowling, waiting to be strike down. Now I know why she was so long in the bathroom. And she din even said anything until I took my 2nd bathroom. And that was after I send her off. Then she questioned why I never throw those toilet rolls core. Well, I was more hoping that they will turn to gold..... I replied...

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

Wahahahahah!

Wah....something steamy leh.......

1/3/06 23:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steam kitauz

finish walking/running, definitely smell one wahhh so i juz offer my bathroom for her to bath nia.

i never peek horrr. i song pah!

1/3/06 23:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home