Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Toilet gossip

Toilet is a good place for gossip. A lot of great gvsossip occurred in the toilet. Earlier today I heard that a colleague did something wrong, something terribly wrong, even in my personal opinion. If the colleague is working in another company of the same industry, she is very likely to be fired. But then again, it might get covered up if the boss is willing to cover up. But too bad it involved other department as well. And seems like the other department boss is going to shoot this incident. And lucky for her, her boss is very busy at the moment to even look at this issue. I just wonder what is going to happen.

Then the other department was telling me this. Then he mention that the boss said something very crude in the manner of you know, my boss says woman with tits, ok to have no brain. But she, no brain no tits. How? WAHAHAA. Ok, that is so not funny. And I, been a good colleague offered some form of defense for her, though she might probably never know it.

She got no brain, she got no tits, nevermind she got look, even better than that hot news tammy leh.

And then I saw her boss in the toilet. But no name was ever mentioned. Nop. -zipped-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home