Sunday, October 29, 2006

Precedence

When reputation indeed precedes you, whatever you says, people tends to think tis kind of an excuse. How come I'm getting reputation for no good reason? Know for this... known for that... he cannot be into this... he don't like such person... Hey, I haven't even open my mouth to defend myself, I can have people speaking on my behalf! I was dancing with this lady last night, and lady friend A was asking lady friend B if that lady was my new interest (lady friends A+B told me just now at dinner). I was seriously staring at lady friend A. Lady friend B just took a quick look at that lady I'm dancing with and turn to lady friend A and said no way. Her reason? Cause that lady don't have a bikini bod. HEY!!! Did I ever mention anything about wanting o-n-l-y a bikini bod? I had a beer barrel bod myself, so I cannot be asking for too much, rite? Then the 2 lady friends went off to some other topic! Hey, I'm not even given the opportunity to defend myself and they had came up with a conclusion!!

Sighz. What had I done again? This was just one of the many things. Sighz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home