Wednesday, February 14, 2007

V day yet again

Its the v day again. No, I'm not feeling sad. Nothing to feel sad about. I just feel glad that I had saved some good moolah. ^^\/ Anyway, knew a couple of friends whom birdday were on this special day. So happi birdday to them.

Speaking of flowers, there is this bet going around that if this auntie colleague of mine got flowers together, I'm getting a can of abalone. And the first thing when I stepped into the flower, couple of people were already asking me if there was going to be flowers from me. I said I will be buying them later. And next moment, that colleague got a call from the reception to go pick up her flowers. Everyone was laughing their heart out. Even our boss came out of his room to make fun of the colleague. Ok, that flower was NOT from me. I haven't place my order yet.

Anyway, seems like she was telling the world that it was from me! Now, I'm getting credited for nothing, then again for that can of abalone, why not? She was scared to call her hubby to see if it was from him since he never send her anything for the past years. Anyway, I did intended to go get her chrysanthemums if situation demanded it. I think that was a great choice. First she got flowers. Then wait a couple of days, she could sun-dry the flowers and use to make tea, and chrysanthemum tea had cooling effects, now that Lunar New Year with all the heaty goodies is popping by in a couple of days.

Oh, this and this inspirational video for your viewing pleasure for you though it might bring a tears or two to your eyes. The interview of the Team Hoyt.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home