Sunday, December 31, 2006

Drunk state

Oh yeah, it seems like a long while since I had updated my entry here. Well, what to do? Got new toy now, been spending a lot of quality time with it. Oh, wish this friend of mine a belated happy birthday and she got a great party. A lot of people showed up for her party. A lot of bottles got their bottom up. A lot of people show up for the free entry into this new clubbing ground.



There seems to be a huge bets going around betting what time the birdday girl would last. Ok, she did not last through 2am, which was quite a feat, since many people did planned to knock her out before the clock strike 12. Cheers to her for holding off, then again, it was because we wanted her to cut her 9 inch white chocolate hard dick. Yeah, you heard me right. Its a hard dick. White chocolate, I think, since I'm not going to put a dick in my mouth. One hell of a 9 inch STANDING hard dick. The ladies in the house were going wild with that hard dick. She had one hell of a hard time swallowing it. Look like she can't deep throat :-P No photos honey. Too many cameras snapping away that I'm too lazy to take out my mobile.



Anyway, after the hard dick ceremony, I proceed to Movida to look for some other friends who were there. I think this was the first time I was clubbing with a DJ repeating his track. Sound to me like its one CD on a repeat function. As another friend comments, its not called DJ spinning, its CDing, or Playing (hitting on the play button). The live band was great though. Now, that was my fun for the night. After one set of the performance, left go to back to the birdday girl party. She was knocked out by then.



So another friend and I had to coax her into going out of the place for fresh air. Yesh honey, its fresh air technically and literally. She refused to go home, in her drunk state. Different people always had different reaction. When I knew I'm going to reach my limit and going to lose control of my body, I wanna hit the sack asap. I would never want to be caught sleeping on the ground. Anyway, back to the birdday girl. A wise old man said that a person in his drunken state speak the truthest truth. Now, that seems to applied to the birdday girl. She did not revealed a lot of gibberish shit but some key scandals was leaked. Now, I guess that would the highlight of the night. Now, I did not ask her any question or digged anything out from her. And I'm not the only audience. Now, scandal was going to get leaked. Good luck to her then.



And of course, h-a-p-p-y n-e-w y-e-a-r 2-0-0-7!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home