Saturday, November 18, 2006

Bad? Good? Lucky!

Haven't exactly had a good week. First i could feel the symptom of fever coming along. I always knew its coming when I'm feeling really really cold and shivering away. Hot on the inside, cold on the outside. Then its gone again. Then suddenly it back again 2 nights ago. Thought I'm going to see my doctors, but the night before, I start downing a lot of herbal tea (凉茶). One whole damn pot of it. Imagine I'm like rushing to the loo every now and then. And yesterday I woke up feeling better, so might as well head down to work.



Even my colleagues were asking me, how come I'm not going to the see the doc to get my medical certificate. I guess since I'm feeling much better, I might as well head back to the office. Then rush home to do my run. I still believe that sweating it out is a good cure to fever. After the run, rush off to meet some friends for dinner.



After dinner, I'm actually trying to decide between going to the train station or the bus stop. The former to get myself to my usual salsa club while the latter to go home. Standing in the middle of the two and trying to decide make one look kinda foolish. In the end, I ended up at my usual salsa club. To think I still go down though I'm not exactly feeling that great, though the after the run, I'm so much better.



And man I had no regrets. Something almost hard to believe happened. 2 ladies-who-don't-ask-guys-to-dance actually ask me to dance. And they were actually of the advance caliber, and one I had never dance with before. Never because it just never come across my mind to ask her for a dance. Nop, nothing got to do with been dao. Just no intention. Now, I'm so going to make someone bang ballz tonight if I tell him what happened. This was so going to be fun.



Happened to be talking to this friend about when I started salsa and it almost 4 years since I started out, and basically its almost like my mistress/wife/lover/girlfriend. Almost my weekends are spent with her. And occasional weekday nights. Oh man. Time really flies. And after spending such a long time in the scene, you just gotta look around and find things to entertain yourself. A person who stayed around for a year was quite good. Two was a commitment. Three became a religion. And four? I had no idea.



Remember one night I'm so bored that I just tell myself that I'm not going to ask any girls to dance that night. Well, in most scenario, its should be the guys asking the girls to dance, unless and of course if you are not from Sillypore, ya handsome and dance excellently, then that would be totally different. Girls queued up to dance with you, and might even fight over you! Back to that night, it did happened. Quite an amazing night. I got asked to dance instead of me having to go around asking them to dance. But this cannot do it too often, else very soon, one would have no girls to dance with anymore. Isn't quite good for reputation, I guess.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home