Monday, October 30, 2006

Infectious kimchi

I had started on my first kimchi drama, and maybe I might just started on the 2nd one. Recommended by a friend who proclaimed that he simply dun like kimchi drama. And then 2nd by this kimchi crazed friend. So I might just give it a try. I don't mind a good laugh. But I definitely won't get infected by it. I had more than enough activities to take up all my time that 48 hours a day would hardly be enough for me.

Out of the blue, I got a message from my sister, asking me if I had any lobang for kimchi lesson. No shit! My instant response was are you having too much moolah and time? And then she threw in that mother is interested too, do they have one that conduct in chinese? Double no shit!! Look like my mom was so going to be infected with the kimchi craze. Reminded me back more than 10 years ago, when I wanted to learn sushi language. Beside the sushi drama, I wanted the do the language for gaming and manga and anime!!! I did finally get to learn it in school but gave most of them back since I hardly used them. I could probably only remember bits of this and that left. What to do, no japanese hot babe to converse with !! :-( But by the time the sushi craze hit Sillypore, I had move on to some other things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home