Sunday, May 14, 2006

The world of kimchi

I had watched a fair number of korean movies. From romance to comedy. From thriller to horror. The good, the bad, the ugly, the boring. Seen it all. But that I had never really watched were the kimchi drama. I just find their drama too dramatic (wait, was I corny here?) plus I find the colors on those kimchi drama too.... can't think of a word now. I just dun exactly quite like it.

However, over the weekend. I thought I should just give it one last try. I tried it twice but I never lasted more than 10 minutes. And so my first time to kimchi drama was given to this. No regards actually. Its one hell of a funny drama, though it still kinda dramatic here and there. In fact, I'm like 2/3 through the drama already. Now I wonder if I really should take the opportunity to do the big intestine gold大长今). Well, I had whole set of the vcd with me. Not that I actually wanted to do it but rather, its my mom. She's now hot over this movie, which many of the aunties people I know of were. Oh, the vcd actually belong to my HOD.

This reminds me of My Little Bride. In fact My Little Bride was based on this. But of this, the stories where different in either case. One was an open no secret while the other had to be in secret. Probably the movie more resemble the recent anime known as Oku-sama wa Joshi Kousei. It sure look exciting to have a wife of that age. Oh, I do actually know someone who marry his wife when she was 18. But he was 21 then. Maybe I should go look for one myself? Where to buy ah?

I know a monkey friend of mine was so much into these kimchi stuff. I was trying to convince her to go pick up the language and then go try to find herself a kimchi husband. Probaly most of her tissue or toilet papers were wasted away on crying out for shows like big intestine gold大长今), 秋天的童話, 天国的阶梯. I knew that tears contain antibodies that were good for cleansing your eyes. But wasting them away like this? Women. Man were never meant to understand them anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home