Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Horny Bastard

The world is always full of scandalous news, Sillypore has its fair share as well. But what amazed me more was not the fact that he raped his daughters but rather, he got 10 wives. Actually its 11 minus 1! How the hell can he do that? I always thought that malay + that religon allows up to 4, never knew you can hit 10 and more. And a greater shock was the fact that he can have 64 children. Would our gahmen used that horny bastard as a good example of their policy. 64 leh! I still haven't gotten over the fact that the horny bastard fathered 64 children! No shitting me. He was only 45 at point of verdict, and having 2 children in their 20s. How the hell did he feed teh family? If not for the incestuous crime, I would say he was one hell of a lucky horny bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home