Sunday, March 26, 2006

Club and butt

I have not went clubbing for a very long time, or rather since the day I took up salsa, i almost drop the clubbing activities. Salsa simply become a big part of my life. Even though now its smaller than it used to be but it is something that still take up a special spot in my heart. For the past few years, I seriously think that I can probably count the number of times I went clubbing with my two hands.

Friday night, friends asked me along to go to this is relative new hot club somewhere near the river. New because it had only open it doors for less than half a year (I think so) and on the week of its opening, there was abit of hoo-haa in the clubbing scene. In fact this club was suppose to be opened in Sillypore some many years back. But due to the name of the club, they were rejected. They could not change the name since the name was their branding. So when it finally open its door, I did tried to make it to one of its opening parties but I'm one who hate queues. A group of us was there but the queue was simply to scary. We gave up and went off elsewhere to party. That was also the night that I was stuck in a jam from carpark to main road for well over an hour, was that 2 hours, which would normally take no more than 5 minutes!

I had no idea what was wrong. Was it me? Was it the crowd? Was it the music? I seriously had no mood to dance. The crowd sucked big time. I have no idea why there are so many Raffles statues on the main dance floor and on the podium. The music wasn't that bad but the crowd simply just could not make it. I thought it might just me. Told a friend how I felt and she told me that she heard it ample times whenever she went down to that club. Sad man. Truly sad.

Then again, might be me too. Was it age that is catching up on me? Or maybe I'm just a little too tired. Done a little Dual-thlon that night before I went clubbing. Swimming plus running. No joke. I was not known for being athletic afterall. Nevermind that. The other thing that shocked a little out of me was having my butt smacked while been pulled to dance by a friend. I did mention it was boring, right? I knew Brokeback Mountain get nominated in a lot and won a few Academy Awards and Oscar Awards but that was not to say that being gay was the next in thing though the once sexies man alive was requesting for a gay movie role inspired by the Brokeback Mountain.

And just a few hours ago, my butt got molested again! WHAT THE FARK? Am i wearing that cowboy Old Navy wear (nop, I do not have the 100 grand to spend on it nor do I even WANT to)? I'm definitely not. Its a simply Paul Frank monkey tshirt. Its common to push, gently appreciated, someone by the back or shoulder to let yourself through in a crowded club. I done that myself and had people doing it to me pretty often. Nothing wrong. But pushing by the butt? WHAT THE FARK IS THAT FARKER THINKING? I was talking to 2 lady friends when that happened. And damn, the ladies were laughing their head off. They helped to check with I got anything funny on my tshirt that gave off the wrong signal. Farking nothing. Fark. I am 101% not Brokeback Mountain type.

3 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

U wear tight fit which showed off ur perky butt izzit!

Must be lahhhhhhhhh

26/3/06 19:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tight ya head lah! tight kisai. normal pants nia horrrrrr. tight are no good for guys... no good no good.

26/3/06 21:29  
Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

loL!

28/3/06 23:41  

Post a Comment

<< Home