Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The look

Today I made a little dash for the elevator since I'm running a little late for work. Someone is in there. A cute lady. Hmmmm, then I was thinking, she did look familiar. Then a light bulb pop above my head and I recalled who she was in that split seconds. That was fast, I even surprised myself. My mind seemed a little quick this morning, considering that bad sleep I had last night. She's one of the auditors. No wonder I thought I seen her walking around in my office.

She exited the elevator a floor below mine and the coffee lady entered. Then she looked at the cute lady. Then she looked at me. Then she smiled. Then she said why dun you go after her? WTF?!? I thought my jaws was going for a touchdown and my eyes almost did a poppin` for the sky. Do I have it written all over my face that I needed somebody? Or was it that I just to get laid? Then she continued, why not, go after her, her smiles very sweet. Sweet? I won't know. I had yet tasted it. Beside, I'm afraid of diabetics possibilities. To top it off with the icing, she added that we both had the 夫妻相(how am I going to translate this? husband-wife face? man-woman look? compatible look?).

To make it easy for myself, I just laugh it off and went back to my desk. -shrug-


Maybe. Just maybe I should give those speed-dating a thought. Its like presenting yourself in 8 mins (I heard 8 mins per person) and repeating it at least 8 times. Its like CTRL-C then CTRL-V numerious times. Interesting. Maybe. Maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Chilli Padi said...

Lol.

So bish...i supposed u look KAWAII NEHhhhhHHh!!!

Maybe u really got the "Wo yao nu ren look" lohhhh

10/3/06 01:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home