Monday, March 20, 2006

Pre-emptive perception

Its only once in a blue blue cheesy moon that I did actually turned on the TV at home. Normally the TV would just laid there to collect dust. Some occasions that the TV got turned on was when my PC was downed, some years back. So the TV was turned on everyday during that down period. And I learnt and understand the wise saying that there is life outside the box. Another purpose I have for my TV is to watch out for Open Mobilization. Today, I turned it on again. The first thing I seen on TV was the announcement that the Singapore Table Tennis team got the Gold Medal. Great! Congrats. The first thing that came to mind was are they singaporean, borned singaporean or they were paid permanent resident? But of course, that was not why I turn on my tv. Oh well. I turned it on for the You Think You Can Dance. Fabulous. Even nicer when you had friends babes over to join you and watched it and goggled critized together. Sitting in my own living room and be our own judges. No critique. No fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home