Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Nice Voice != Pretty Face

I always wonder about this for a long time. Back during the times when I'm still schooling, wearing uniform and the police no longer wear shorts, I always listen to this radio station that spend more time talking than playing music. Those uncles and aunties that seems so free and full of complaints would just called in and complain, complain and complain. Anything. Everything. Though of course you cannot criticized the imperial family. You wouldn't be expecting that to happen over national radio, would you?

In my class, I'm the only fella who listen to that station. Cool man, I tell you. Just listen to complain uncles and aunties complained about anything is just so funny. Then of course, a couple of contests as well (I tried but just never managed to even call through, damn). Then I simply just hate the most popular station. I think the deejays' voices on the most popular station simply cannot make it. Then again, you listen to that station for music, not their talking, so it doesn't make, I guess.

Then later on, I came to seeing those nice voice deejays on magazine and was "a little disappointed" to see that ain't that pretty face. In fact some of them did belong to the uncles and aunties category. Doesn't matter. Doesn't matter. I listen to their voice, not see their face. Wanna see pretty face, watch tv lor! Playboy also got a lot of pretty face, I heard. FHM haven't exist during that era yet.

And now looking at people around me, it not easy to find those with pretty face together with nice voice around. Most of such combinations are probably shown on TV already. Me? I was told to have nice voice. But I sucked terribly at karaoke sessions and I mostly turn that nice voice off these days. Turn on for wat? Waste battery.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home