Sunday, April 02, 2006

Lonely

Was talking to a friend and the following conversation take place

him: How do you fight loneliness?
me: Do I look like some Love Doctor to you?
him: Nop, but you have been lonely for so long, maybe you can give me some insight.
me: ...

I was seriously comtemplating borrowing the butcher knife from the chicken rice stall.

me: Frankly, I have no idea. I only know that you can run, but you can never hide. If it comes, then I guess you just have to let it overwhelm you abit. Then move on. Its ok to have pms + period. They are no propretary to the ladies only.
him: So I guess its also not a good to fall in love?
me: Errr, I think so. Quoting from a friend "喜欢不是爱, 爱不是喜欢, 多少人嫁给喜欢, 多少人没娶到爱, 太多人只敢喜欢, 不敢爱!" (like is not love, love is not like, how many has marry to like, how many has marry to love, too many people dare to like, not love).
him: Cheemalogy.
me: Well, if you think that is so going to happen to you, keep yourself away from the person. It helps. Avoid contact with that person. Loneliness do makes you fall for someone easily. It might be like, not love. And if things heading the wrong way, it might be too late to pull out. As I always says, alimony is VERY expensive.
him: ...
me: Its like an kind of preventive measures for youself to fall for someone you really don't wish to fall for. It do sound weird but it do happen. Imagine this, falling for a close friend. Now, that is how things start going downhill.

him: ...
me: Again I am not Love Doctor. This is just what I think. You are welcome to use them. No charges for it. Maybe you can pay for my teh-o though.
Yeah. So it got me thinking too. And I do believe that loneliness do make one fall in love easily. As with my friend's quote, I do have to agree with that. Like the song, Mr Lonely, goes Lonely I'm Mr Lonely, I have nobody, For me ownnnnn.... No one like to be lonely.

I do recalled back during my school days, how I disliked school holidays. I missed all my friends. And my school holidays, nothing production actually take place. I only have two options. Either I go part time for a relative who will seriously pay me peanuts or I choose to stay at home and do nothing but eat, sleep and play games. So when school reopened, I was so happy that I could go back to class and chattered nonstop again. Every class needed some joker, else it would so be very boring, ain't it so?

So now, you found your love? Or is that just your like? Are you married to your love or your like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home