Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Collapsing

Dream [drēm]
n.
  1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.
  2. A daydream; a reverie.
  3. A state of abstraction; a trance.
  4. A wild fancy or hope.
  5. A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.
  6. One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.
I had this dream like night. Isn't that bad. Too bad for you readers, I ain't going to describe what was going on in this dream. But then again, its nothing saucy nor scandalous. The person in the dream very so often terrorized me in real life. But inside the dream, it was so very different. A completely different person, I would say. Its kind of heartwarming. Weird. So very weird. And then the next best thing happened. My bed collapsed. This was no shit. My farking bed collapsed. Ok, not exactly crumbling into splinters but its the base that gave way and I was jerked up abruptly from my sleep... and dream.

Imagine waking up in the middle of the night trying to fix up ya bed, so as to continue sleeping. See? Now even my bed got terrorized by the person. Or maybe its some form of omenor premonition. Maybe something bad might going to happen to me. And guess what, I happened to be a little late for work today and whole half the world was looking for me. Something at work collapsed just as well. Damn. See, I just knew it. I knew Big Bro up there just hate me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home