Monday, April 10, 2006

Shopping? Washing? Technology?

I was just shopping around for an electrical appliance on sunday. A washing machine. First time buying that in my life. And no, I am not getting married nor moving house. I just feel that my current washing machine wasn't cleaning my clothes very well. So I thought maybe I should just get myself a new one. But boy, I was a little appalled at the price. Is one grand that expensive for a washing machine? Seems like everyone was telling me that. Expensive shit. I think so, when I have a colleague who is getting married just at the end of the month for something less than 300.

Why do you think its so expensive? Not that its using some of the most advanced technology. Like some Samsung's Silver Nano. Or LG's Steam Technology. Just a normal washing machine. A front loader. I had used a front loader a decade ago and I do believe they clean better and I like the hot water features that comes with front loader type model. They seriously had so much new features now. Even this coin remover dispenser drawer. Amazing. I didn't know there was such a thing in washing machine. A decade ago, I do them manually.

But after looking around, I do find that indeed, its more expensive. Those front loader model. Damn. My heart was aching now, thinking about that grand on the washing machine. Nop, I had yet to buy. Still want to shop around and scout for the best deal. Its going to be a long weekend this week. So I guess I need to roam around to seek for some good deal. Any kind sponsorship?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home