Wednesday, April 05, 2006

China production

China drama had improved so much now compared to just even 5 years ago. The amount of money they were willing to throw in. And of course, when you talking about period drama, especially those of dynastic war scenes, making it looked really real is a major plus plus point.

Everytime I mention those good production from china, especially those that contain war scenes that do not lose out to epic shows like Kingdom of Heaven and The Ten Commandments. The realism in the war scenes are most important. So now my latest drama that I had been spending my time with is Return of the Condor Heroes. The war scenes were excellent. The sceneries were even more breath-taking, many taken from the beautiful 九寨沟.

This was the same production team that did the excellent 天龙八部. However, comparing the two production together, I would say that Return of the Condor Heroes is a little disappointing but nonetheless still a good production. Of course, the most important reason is that she IS in it. That already is a good enough reason for me to watch that production. However, something I did differently for this drama. I seriously take my time to finish it, slowly enjoying it for as long as I could. Based on my past track record, I would be able to finish a 40 episodes drama in less than a week, and if started over weekend, I would had completed by the 4th day. Latest. But for this, I actually took over 2 weeks. What to do? Her production dun appear as often. And at the end of the final episode, its like a lost feeling. That something was gone already. How I miss 姑姑。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home