Thursday, March 10, 2005

I is for Idol

Idol, the very person/thing that you admire or worship.

When you are single and you are surrounded by couples, they will always tell you to find someone. And when you goes intro a chio chio mei mei* to me lorrrr, they will go what are my criteria. Standard question and answer.

Hey, I'm a simple man. I do not have alot to give, so neither am I asking for a lot either. Its is common and only human nature to have some requirements. If one can very shui bian but NOT that shui bian.

So for my simple request, my no.1 criteria is that she lives within 2 busstop from where I stay. See, I douch you, I'm a simple man with a simple request. Its not too much, rite? And hey, I alwayz got that you-can't-be-serious look or you-are-so-wasting-my-saliva stare every time I mention that. Hey, nutting wrong wor, rite? Its simple, isn't it?

Ok, I'm a lazy bum who simply dislike to travel, especially when I gotta do a Journey to the West route back home after sending my last SO back. Ok, no more that route for me now but still, I don't quite like to travel back alone to my place for like an hour. Yeah, I can do my ebook reading. I can play my gameboy. I can listen to my radio. But I still dun like.

Then she came along. First discover her in the remake of Louis Cha's 天龙八部 (Demi Gods and Semi Devils). Its a very good production. China's mega production. They get the same guy who done the martial art choreography in Matrix for this one. For once you skip on all-too-familiar Taiwan and Hong Kong celebrities and entice you with China's very vast pool of artists. I tell you, if you watch a normal production, you are one or two chio chio actresses, you think its good. But this is too many chio chio babes in the drama. And yeah, Christy Chung is the ugliest slut in the drama. Anyway, I never like her.

That is also where I first saw her a year ago. I remember staying at home last lunar new year just to finish up the drama. To see more of her catch up on the story. Oh mine, I'm so smitten captivated errrrrrr....nevermind. Damn. She is just so cute. Damn. I just can't get enough of her. Damn. And it is not especially helpful when now I am now watching one of her newer production, that also starred local celebrities like Guo Liang, Bryan Wong, and Lynn Poh.

Now I just have to wait for another re-make of Louis Cha's production again. I hate re-makes. Most of the time, they are very badly done, especially that of Louis Cha. I have seen too many remake of Return of the Condor Heros and Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre. Now I just hope the new re-make will continue with the same, if not better, effort like the one they did for 天龙八部. And of cause starring her is a good enough reason. Good enough.

So was chatting with a friend over the ICQ about my criteria. So now, I should change my no.1 criteria. Its stupid. Its absurb. Its idiotic. And I get numerous smack to my head already. So I shall be more practical now. Cannot be so lazy. I'm so going to change it to... she gotta look, if not close, like her. Sighz. I'm so going to PRC to search. I'm so going to.

Sighz.

Singapore Pool, help me! Sponsor me!


* - really cute or pretty cutie or hotie or a babe or watever definition you like to fill in

2 Comments:

Blogger nonex said...

u nv list out ur criteria yet. lolz

10/3/05 20:11  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did. i have listed it already. its not the quantity but quality that counts :-)

10/3/05 23:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home