Thursday, March 03, 2005

D is for Detriment

Cleavage are for all to see, don't you think so? If you dowan people to see, dun show.

So I wonder, how detrimental can it get when u go goggling on some nice cleavage. I'm talking about nice, not any. I just thought maybe I should go a little check on the meaning of cleavage and this is what I find. Wow. I never know. Oh well, my england not the so powderful, so you gotta pardon me on my angmoh.


cleavage
n.
  1. The act of splitting or cleaving.
  2. The state of being split or cleft; a fissure or division.
  3. Mineralogy. The splitting or tendency to split of a crystallized substance along definite crystalline planes, yielding smooth surfaces.
  4. Embryology.
    1. The series of mitotic cell divisions that produces a blastula from a fertilized ovum. It is the basis of the multicellularity of complex organisms. Also called segmentation.
    2. Any single cell division in such a series.
  5. Chemistry. The splitting of a complex molecule, such as a polysaccharide, into simpler molecules.
  6. Informal. The hollow between a woman's breasts, especially as revealed by a low neckline.

But it seems that recently, one blogger got her cleavage been photograph without permission blatantly. Voyeur is not a right word. If that person done it secretly or discreetly, I would say voyeurism. It upsets her so much that she is saying her goodbye to the blogging world. But probably a few good men fellas talk her out of it and she change it to taking a break.

I always thought such things are common around the world, no matter where you are, who you are, what you are. I guess the keyword is discreet. Doing it on the discreet will probably not get you so much publicity and having someone report you to the authority.

Another blogger had his little fun over lunch on cleavage as well. If I am to do that, my mom will probably smack me on the head and tell me, "no playing with food, if not i go home cane you". It works well during my time.

So after gym, a friend sms me if wanna go down to the usual hunt for a drink. So called him back to confirm the timing. After that I was having a little regret. Damn. I'm suppose to start my dietary today. I'm not a big fan of diet and I don't exactly believe in it. But my clothes are becoming a little body-hugging, so ain't too happy about it. If I have a bod to die for, then its a different story. A gigantic elepant and a enormous one dun look much of a difference anyway.

Liquor is not helping it. The quick way to dump sugar into your body. Please, no hot milk nor teh-o at the usual drinking/dancing hunt. Had a good breakfast, and just 2 fiji apples for lunch. Good. But damn hungry one hour after consuming the big nice juicy apples. Endure endure endure. No snacks.

Since I'm doing a little drinking tonight, so its safer to have a decent meal. Me no like stomach upset nor the merlion after drinking, not that I drink a lot but just in case. You never know if you going to get hoot there. So I went for some nice healthy food like yong tau hu. But too bad for me, when I'm there, I was immediately serve the snacks. Damn, its hard to resist and there I go eating the one two three bowls of kachang puteh. Ok, I din eat it alone, I shared it with another friend. And also that I cannot resist not ordering finger food, a plate of fried tohu is in front of me right after I found out another friend has no intention till the live band is done with all their sets. Think he wanna hoot the cleavage-revealing-so-much-yet-cannot-see-much singer.

Since the usual hunt changed to the new band, I have yet to really sit down in the wine bar area to listen to them. Most of the time I'm dancing away to salsa music outside the bar. And today thought I will have a change and sit around the bar and listen to them. Not too bad. The singer is in this black top which has a really really low cut in the front with a short tight demin skirt. I think it cuts all the way down to nipple level. Hey, I'm not goggling at that but showing my illustration here. I'm the first to arrive. Within an hour, all the rest turn up.

So all of us just drink and talk cock through the night. And also enjoying her cleavage listen to her sing throughout her sets. So the bar manager introduce her to us. Now, that is a good thing about been in a regular hunt. The manager knows you. The staffs know you. Make lotsa things easy. Sometimes she will just sit down on the piano seat and cross her legs while singing. One friend goes "Wah lau. Very sexy leh. Like those japanese AV girls....". Wah kauz. So I ask him to bring one of the waitress home, if they are wiling. IF. Lucky thing is we know the staffs, else those waitress might probably take us as some chee ko peh or hum sup loh or lau ter khor. Heng. Heng.

Finally after all the sets are done, we leave for the night. And I hope I can continue start my dietary plan tomorrow today again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home