Wednesday, March 02, 2005

C is for Condom

I was teasing a colleague of mine about buying condom on the sunny little island instead of buying it locally before going over. I was only joking. I'm there for relaxation, not some sex tour for the chee ko peh. I very innocent horrrr.

A couple of days later, I came across this article by an angmoh blogger in the cheena country.

Except:

NOTE: Should you need to know, condoms (including Durex) are widely available. Jia Yong Supermarket stock them on the second floor near the top of the escalators. Also note that China's State Family Planning Commission revealed last year that Chinese men buy approximately three condoms per year and 30 to 40 percent of these condoms are defective.

Does that account for that cheena country to be the most populated place in the world? Maybe. Maybe. And it set me thinking, would the little sunny island will have the same type of defective condoms?

So here I am having dinner, a bowl of duck-favoured instant noodles with mushroom. 3 packets of thai duck-favoured instant noodles and a small can of mushroom. At the same time watching Closer, the very movie that send bubblemunche popping his coke-filled vacuum flask in the movie theatre. Lucky me, I'm watching it at home and I don't need no coked-filled vacuum flask.

I know what you are thinking. No I don't. I do not support the pirates. Its DVD quality hor! Not some screener from the cinema. I'm an open-source supportor. You leave the connection open, I source it out. That is my open-source.

When Natalie Portman first appeared, I couldn't recognise her. The last time I saw her was in Léon. But of course its a much older movie than Star Wars Episode 2, where she acted as the Queen of the Nabei Naboo. Maybe I only recognise her as the thick makeup Nabei Naboo.

Now I know why bubblemunche get so hot and popped his flask and gotten himself coke-d. Only 30 minutes into the movie, 2 guys are talking dirty online, engaging in some online sex conversation, and one pretending to be a woman. Now that reminds me of another article. Almost similar situation. Damn funny. And I think this is the first time I spend 10 minutes on the screen seeing 2 grown men having an online sex talk. Cybersex is the right word.

I shan't divulge too much details of the movie. Go catch it yourself. Very interesting movie and truly lotsa dirty talkings. Natalie. Julia. I won't popped the coke or kena coke-d but I might need a cold shower later. Really cold shower.

5 Comments:

Blogger JD said...

i haven't watch the show yet.. but i have this thing against Julia roberts in it... i am bias..
and wat's with Clive Owen ?..
Bad casting.. Bad Bad BAD Casting.. save for the case of Jude Law * DROOLS.. YuMmY * .. and natalie portman ? i am neutral.. she's a cutey SYT...
so dont go spoiling the show for me while i wait for my DVD to arrive in the mail*...

btw.. I FOUND YOU ~!!!!!!!
MUHAHAHAH * muffling HOrrendous Laugther*

2/3/05 15:30  
Blogger bishamon said...

see, i told you its the very obvious. i have no room for creavitiy. Clive aint that bad but i think jude looks man-er... hahahah wait.. should i be discussing women instead of men?

and nop, i wont be updating on this movie anytime soon but tell me what you think after u catch it on ya DVD. ahahah serious, its an interesting show.

the only complain i have, the girls in the movie are having a more down-to-earth look instead

2/3/05 16:11  
Blogger bishamon said...

hahaha, frankly, its an easy shot. i'm not very original in the name sake. So as long as you try a little typing, you are very likely to get me! ahhaha

3/3/05 11:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lim Buey Tor also lai liao.

Perhaps I shall mention you in one of my blog and link you up one of these days. See you still can be so secretive or not.

3/3/05 16:07  
Blogger bishamon said...

wah kauz! this is a conspiracy or wat? hahaha anyway, im infamous. so even if u ppl link me up, hahha at most i get that couple of hits in a short instants! ahahhahah

dun worry, i wont make u swear not to reveal it coz i not interested in gang raping u ^^\/

3/3/05 16:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home