Tuesday, February 15, 2005

W is for Wah Lau Eh

Wah lau eh! I did not win the TOTO last night. Sighz. You know. There goes my plan for earlier retirement. As those investment planners will always tell you to invest early so you can plan for early retirement.

I must be investing late. Bought the no-win tickets just hours before the draw.

But nevermind, hope is in air. Where there is life, there is hope. Went to draw some money that I have budgetted for TOTO investment, the annual 10 million grand draw. And surprised me that the singapore turf club booth is still opened. So heng heng buy the hope-to-win tickets. Now its wondering if I should invest more.

One horoscope that says I will have a windfall, a HUGE one some more. But hor, if I don't win, who shall I hantam?? Sighz. Nevermind. Shall toss a coin later to see if I should buyinvest -again-

I always love fruits and so bought some longan home. One kilo to be precise. So while sitting down there watching my anime, i start eating the longan after dinner. Poor me, a person with no fridge, hence never like to leave my food overnight. I always believe that are kept freshest inside my tummy.

So one by one, the longan disappear into my tummy. The level of longan dropped while my waistline increase. No good. The gym session 2 hours earlier was going down the drain again. Nevermind. As teochew people will say "can eat is fortunate", so I am fortunate.

So people, EAT. Skinny is ugly. Slim is nice. Moderate is beauty. Fat is fortunate. So where is all my luck? Sighz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home