Friday, January 21, 2005

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Happy Hari Raya Haji to all.

For the international and non-muslim crowd, here's a good explaination of what that festive is all about. Never mind the fact that its not entirely my business. My deal is that I can stay at home and watch my dear anime.

Had a little conversation with an online first when I woke up in the morningafternoon. Yeah, I dun switch off my pc. Its running 24X7. The only rest time it got is when the great singapore blackout happened or when I'm out oversea or when it decided to take long term MC.

The topic on women. A common topic. So she was telling me that she had gone for rebonding on her hair. And her barberstylist suggest to her why dun she color her hair? It will makes her look great and attract guys. Her retort back to her stylist was "in that case, they are attracted to my hair and not me".

Wow! I have to agree on that. Then does the same theory applies to makeups? Why the hell girls put on so much makeup? To attract the guys? If so, the guys are attracted to the makeup, not the face. And it can jolly well related to attractive clothes. And if it all sums up in the same theory, then may I suggest that everyone goes around in birthday suits and the right attraction will goes to you, in the right way. Then you can proud announce "she/he LIKES me for WHO/WHAT I AM".

There seems to be some pieces of information going around regarding to the very infamous Steven Lim's requirement for new girlfriend. You want to know who Steven Lim is. Do a google with the following keywords: steven lim singapore idol. I bet you that you will find where he. I'm not doing his link here. Nop, I dun. I might end up getting hate mails for giving him "undeserved" attention.

The funny thing is that it is on a couple of blogs but no one seems to be able to find the concrete evidences on his website. that puts me to think if it is his marketing strategy to gain media attention again or someone is bad-mouthing him.

So I do a little googling around and found myself some blogs and going through the links of links. He seems to have even use this (ex?!?)gf of his to advertise for his website in downtown. And the horror is that it is against her will. Poor 16 years old little girl. Poor her.

Somehow, I concluded a little maths equation after a good deal of surfing. I amuse myself as well.

poor camera skill + poor camera + poor photoshopping skill = strong benefit of doubts if the subject is chio bu or yan dao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home