Monday, January 24, 2005

sunny singapore in a bus

It is just so amuzing for me to see someone wearing sunglass on the bus at 8pm singapore time. We are not in europe nor those countries with energy saving timezone. Unlike when I was in UK for my correspondence studies, using the daylight to determine if it is time to eat is a wrong move. Took a short nap and when I woke up, its still so bright. I still see the clear blue sky, so thinking its still early till I check the time and its 9.30pm! Mine, no one come up to my room and ask about dinner! Damn.

Please lor. This is Singapore. 8pm is midnight black. Wah lau.

Sat was such a lazy day last a long weekend. Was suppose to be meeting some friends for dinner at half past 7 and I'm still waiting for the bus. I was not late. The bus was. I waited for what seems like a millenium for the bus to come. World class SBS for you. Either they like to come at a time slot that have u chasing after it or they like to wait for each other and then come in a pack. 3 same bus of the same number coming together. Now, I think that is the success of SAF's buddy buddy system.

Ok, back to the inside the bus. This person was asking his friend, "Can you see what is ahead. Are we there yet? This is the correct busstop?". The friend goes "cannot see anything leh".

Yeah right. Of coz cannot see anything lah. Its 8pm. Its DARK DARK DARK outside. You are wearing your shades. Wow, either that shades had the advance feature of seeing in the dark and was failing to work at that point of time or that guy was an idiot.

When you got into an accident with such an idiot, you have no room for empathy. Empathy and idiocy do not go hand in hand in my humble opinion.

And indeed as with my other usual saturday late nites at my usual salsa hangout club. A friend got real high just when I am intending to leave. Damn. The clock is showing 2am. Another friend was "scolding" me when din I leave at 12, since I said over dinner that I intend to leave before 12. Wanna go home and continue my Anime marathon.

Yeah. I am also scolding myself. Anyway, I'm there already, so just gotta help that friend. But amazingly, a super high friend refuse to listen to guys' advice. Seems like a girl friend of mine gotta "lead him home by the nose". Lcuky chap. Eating the beancurd from this girl.

We had a good laff at it. We are just so bad. So it takes 2 guys and 1 girl to send a super high friend back. Nevermind the fact that its one guy helping the drunken to prevent him from been too overwhelming to the girl. Its another guy carrying all our barang barang. Its this girl that gotta coax him into going home. Wow, the power of a woman. Must be the mother instinct tho I'm 101% percent sure she is no mother.

So amazing. Must really be the nature of woman. Reminds me of another friend. A serious tigress that i know of, but when coming to handle small animals, she can suddenly become a kitten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home