Tuesday, February 08, 2005

gong xi gong xi gong xi ni

Lunar New Year is just round the corner. In fact, its 14 hours and 30 minutes as I typing away this blog. So Gong Xi Gong Xi to all who read my blog. If you dun read, I Gong Xi to you in spirit. As they say, its the thoughts that count.

Its been a week since my last entry. Not that I run out of materials. I have plenty but its the laziness in me and the tiredness that stop me for filling in my entry. So if I'm going to dump all my materials down now, it might sure turn out to be a super-duper long post. Anyway, I shall just type whatever I can recall. Old and failing memories. I'm blaming it on the mobile.

Usual pracice to shop for NEW clothes for the NEW year to have a NEW start. Its not a NEW excuses to shop but it just another reason for you to. So I thought maybe this year want to get something obiang to give my relatives a good nice shock when I see them. That might tramatize them into forgetting to ask them those questions.

Well, I can't find anything of such or rather I went to the wrong place. If I have made my way to the super-duper crowded chinatown to see the really huge erected cock, I have a good chance of getting what I want. But too bad, I hate crowds and I hate it more for paying exorbitant prices.

So ended up buying atwo pairs of shoes. No choice. Current one is too seasoned and it got holes at weird spot. I have no idea how they appear. Must be my toes growing teeth and its biting its way through. Must be.

Going shopping with someone who has a stronger shopping mindset with you is a good choice. If you can't make up your mind, that person helps u. But when the person can't make up her mind, you can't help her. Its either that or she refuse to listen. Woman. They think they know the world of shopping. Oh well, anyway, I got my shoes, so I'm not complaining.

And a not-so-little conversation with a friend on the topic of bgr -again-. I know. Its the same old topics but its also the very topic that many singles are always troubled about. This time round, its about meeting someone whom u like but u know u have no future with. So how? Its not me. Its the other party. The weird part is, how do you like someone if you know the personality crash and such? And its not the look that attracts u to the person? I always wonder. Character? Charm? Voodoo?

Another friend was telling me her blogging is now going topical. Latest topic is now on androgyny and I go "andro-what again". Wah kau. Another big word for me again. Ok, so its about someone possessing both the muscline and feminie characteristic. The first thing that comes to my mind is drag queen. Then followed by female counterpart of the gay. Hey, its true wah. That is what I called a muscline physique and feminie mind. But my friend told me I'm wrong. So well, then must be frog. Change you sex as you want it? Kool idea. Damn. Wrong again. Oh nevermind.

So everyone, have a good COCKster year ahead.

Enjoy your celebriation.

2 Comments:

Blogger nonex said...

Happy New Year

9/2/05 13:38  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*smacks godson on head*

Hey, at least I care enough to help you increase your vocabulary, further your education!

;)
~Godmom~

13/2/05 22:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home