Tuesday, January 25, 2005

women are nothing but trouble and men are nothing but trouble seekers

Women, a common topic for an all guys kopi session.

Women can makes you so happy, and they can make you just as miserable. But can men do without women? I am not discussing about homosexuality here. I respect them. There is nothing wrong with them.

Its kinda of a really lazy sunday as well, so I met a good friend for kopi, as well to do some shopping to get my fan. Damn. I was thinking, how nice. I can sleep without the fans. The weather has been very nice and cooling for the past few nites. Wrong now. Shit man. We are now back to the blardie hot and humid season again.

Suntec is my favourite spot coz its near to me. So went to check out Harvey Norman and Carrefour. Ok, so their cheapest fan was less than $30. Fair. So even if it break down after a year, I wont exactly feel the heartache. So thought went for some kopi first, then go back and buy later.

So as usual, sit there and start gossiping away. And somehow, the topic was leads to relationships and women. Nop, ain't bitching about them. Was mentioning that Lunar New Year is coming, so likely to be hit with the questions like "got gerfren anot", "when going to get married" etc. Wah lau eh. I can bet that they are going to asnwer those questions. Its like a ritual. Siam buay kuei one, especially when more and more of your cousins are getting attached and married.

Finding a gerfren is not tough. Finding the one is. You can be chasing your whole life for that one person and it just never appears. So men has learn to settle for something within grab. Is that good or bad?

A little philosophy I learnt from watching a mainland China drama:

If a fugly girl come to u asking for a favour and acted like a cutie, you will almost agree immediately without a moment of hesitation because you want her to stop the immediately(tramatizing, you know?). However, when a chio bus come to you with the same favour and action, you will hesitate and think slowly so you can see the action again and enjoy the view longer.

How the very true. I have to agree. So next time you know why im thinking for so long about your request, it means you are pretty enuff for me to do it. *grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home