Monday, February 14, 2005

V is for Valentine

Yeah, its the time of the year again. The dragful time of the year again. Its the stupid V day. V for Valentine.

Valentine is actually not that bad. Origin of Valentine can easily be googled. It wouldn't be such a bad day if it is not been oVerly commericalized and the female of the species placing so much emphasis on it.

Come on. Its just another day. There is nothing special about it. If there is much loVe between the couple(mf/ff/mm), I'm pretty sure eVeryday is Valentine's to the 2 persons. Why allowed yourself to be "chopped" by the heartless merchants?

Oh well, probably it is just me, being a loser and single and penniless complaining about it. Its not that I don't celebrate it. I do when I'm not single, but of coz it doesn't exactly come willingly. If I dare forget such all important day day to the female of the species, probably, I will haVe a tougher time trying to soothe the wrath of the female of the species.

Speaking of which, a colleague ask me what am I doing tonight. Not realising what she meant, I thought she want to date me. It was only when I realise that its the V day that she can't be dating me, else I would haVe to do a lot of explaining to the hubby.

On the other hand, its going to be a big draw for TOTO tonight, or rather, it has been drawn. A good 4.5 million. Wow. I can imagine myself doing a lot of things that I haVe always to do with the winning. Ok. So say the chinese saying goes, qing chang si yi, du chang de yi(for our dear cannot-understand-chinese reader, literally saying that one who is has lost in the battlefield of loVe will triumph in the battlefield of the moolah). So I haVe lost it big time in loVe, I should do it well with field of the moolah. So I'm throwing in my bets for tonightalready drawn* TOTO.

So I haVe get my godmom to pray it hard for me. If I haVe won it, would go touring around downunder, bring her along with me. She's praying it hard too. She has nothing to lose, except a couple of minutes in prayers.

So I gotta go check my tickets. God bless. If I lose in both battlefield, I will know how big a loser I am. Its already a bad start for me. Play mahjong, lost moolah. Play blackjack, lose moolah. i think this person is describing me. Totally apt description. So TOTO is my last hope before I lose hope in humanity of loVe and moolah.

* At time of writing, bishamon has yet to check his tickets nor does he knows the winning the number. If he win, he will keep Very Very quiet. He swears it for moolah will suddenly bring a lot of relatiVes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home