Saturday, March 05, 2005

G is for Goddamnit

Blogging at this ungodly hour do not seems to be a great idea. Brain is become lethargic bit by bit, affected by my usual doze of liqour.

Damn, I hate to go salsa on friday nite. Its pack like sardines. Everyone dancing on the available spaces look almost like sardines packed in the can. No shit. And it is not helping when everyone is not the practicing the dance etiquette that all should practice, for the sake of every other person and most importantly yourself.

Yeah, I agree that do not be afraid. Dare to dance. Dare to approach the girl. Dare to do your moves. Dare to be creative and think. Dare to try. But I'm not asking you to break the person. Not execute your moves by banging into other people. Not cross-body-lead your girl into the person in front or behind you. Take leads. Look around.

I'm not to say I'm a master level but its good dancing etiquette everywhere you go. I remember clearly when one idiot kept kicking/knocking/hitting into me and my partner. That is shit. That is pissing. It got me staring at that idiot. My partner was angry pissed. She wanted to kick them back but I have to stop her and tell her do not do that, else you are just like a bad dancers like them.

Tonight Last night I'm down at the place. As usual, packed like sardines. But I'm there in an extremely pissed mood. Pissed becoz some farker ask me to go down and meet at O bar. So quickly get my mopping done, bathe and rush down, to avoid paying for the stupid midnight charges on the cab. And when I got there, I got the SMS coming in telling me that the person IS leaving. WAT THE FARK? Very fun ah? Ask me go down and then fly me pigeon/aeroplane/kite/airbus/boeing.

Wah kauz!

Dowan to be like a kuku to go home within 5 mins on reaching Mohd Sultan. So hail a cab and make my way down to salsa. It isn't that great to even see the place so packed. It just dun sooth my pissing mood. Damn. Liquor, the best medicine to douse any flame. It simply works most of the time.

The crowd are mostly gone by 1am, as expected. Finally I can start dancing again. And tonite seems like a good nite in the end. I get to dance with a few "rumoured" good dancers. Good but I just can't seems to control them, just can't seems to connect with them. Sad. So must dance more with them. Dance more. Must. Must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home