Friday, March 04, 2005

E is for Epanalepsis

Big word leh! Maybe not so for you but big enough for me!

Why do I choose such a word? Afterall, I'm a man of little ink water. So much ink for wat? Can eat meh? Wah kauz.

During that little trip to the little island south of the land of smiles, I had my hair braided on the last day. In fact its actually a friend who is interested. So it happened that the place where we had our massages does that. So we had our oil body massage first, with everyone in the group in, followed by the foot massage which bruther shui mak mak gentle refuse. He is scare that he might laugh non-stop. He's allegic to tickling. Allegic my arse. I think its that he kia bor (scared of wife for the unsinglish mind) as the great old ancient ah mah myth would say.

So came the bargaining of our my friend's price for braiding her hair. Well, she got her price. So I ask "do one how ah, i dowan whole head, i haven't tender?". The girls look at me and think for a while, then tell me "free, if u do one, free". Now I called that good service. Afterall, we did give them quite a fair bit of massage moolah wahhhhh. So there I goes, getting one two done, one on each side of my head. Oh, in the end, my friend never did hers. She just do two on each side, then not too happy about it and take out one. The last time I see her, she's left with 2. And free leh.

So when I got back to the office, I got stares on my head hair. Everyone think I put a hair pin or hair band on my head! WAH KAUZ. My hair abit the long but not that long horrr. Dun need hair pin nor hair clip. I just tell them "antenna, my new antenna". Then I gotta hold it up and show them. Some even got so curious and request to touch it. Wah kauz! They think wat? Big belly buddha ah? Thought liao win toto/4D ah? If so, must collect commission man!

Two weeks liao since I got that braided bunch chunk bundle streak dunno-wat hair, I still continue to get the stares from people at the usual hunt and office. -shrug- Spare me, I gave up on explaining already. Next time I should carry a signboard.

The same thing happen when I appeared in shirt and tie for my usual salsa nite. Aiyoh, I think I need to carry signboard and let them read it for themselves rather than I explain to everyone whom I say hi to.

Another is so excited last night, going around telling the whole world almost everyone inside the club that she pierced her belly. Wah lau! She siao ah? Must be lah! So excited for wat? Some more still ask me go and see her get it pierce? See, siao anot? She think I got gross out by it, so I continue to let her think lor. So she kept bugging me to see it, I refuse to see it. And when I finally do, I ask the bartender for some tabasco sauce. It might definite spice things up for her, dunch you agree? Or salt? Or lemon? Anyway I told her "piece belly I see for wat? you go pierce ya nipple, I sure be there one.... sure" and she gave me that look. Wat lahhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home