Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dance Season Finale

Finally finished the season. And well, the grand finale episode was not about competition but to stretch one hour time slot on TV to show you, rather slowly, who the winner was. Some reviewed of the past recording, and inviting the 12 knockout dancers back to share a few minutes of the fame on the stage, for the last time. Oh, there was one special guest. Someone so unexpected. I shan't say who but I could drop some bit of a hint. Someone who got retorted by Nigel Lythone. Ok, a lot of people got that from him. Someone who retorted back to him as well. And walked off the stage. So think about more. There wasn't that many in the auditions episode giving a lot of showtime to those people.

One of the most memorable performance done during the competition was broadway. I think its also fabulous. The 1st one and the only one. One of the disco numbers was very good too. Very fun. Very energetic. Oh, did I mention that I'm going to be doing Disco Rock soon. If there is so going to be so many hop hop hop. I'm so going to die. I'm so going to.

Oh, season two had is going to start (on tv). I'm so looking forward to it. And I still wonder if we are going to see a sillypore version down here in sillypore. Anyone I knew going to take part?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home