Monday, May 01, 2006

I was wondering ...

A boy asked the mother this question. If the PM lost his constituency, can he no longer be our PM? The mother in turn asked me this question. I looked blankly at the mother and thought for a while. You know, it had never occurred to me on this one. He might lost his constituency but I really doubt he can be derailed as PM, so fast. And my answer was "Nay, I doubt so. I believe he can still be the PM". Why do I say that? Based on what the MM said couple of days back in the papers. About who having access to ministers and can fight better for the people. Then wife of an MPex-MP said that he cannot continue to be PM if he lose the election. Now, as the topic been derailed from losing the constituency to losing the election. Now, this is so totally different. I believed that if its the latter, of course he cannot be the PM, but if it is the former, I believe the royal family can still continue to rule the kingdom.

Oh, this conversation took placed over a colleague's wedding dinner on Saturday. The conversation did not continued on and further clarification because there was more important things on hand. That is to fill up our tummy. We were all hungry. I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home