Monday, December 04, 2006

External beauty

Just done The Devil Wears Prada. Fabulous opening. Now, that is soooo shallow, right? Of course. I cannot stress how much on the world is that shallow. So I might just indulge in some little fun of shallow-ness. So our dear Princess has now grown up to be a woman. How knows, she might just be the next Lindsay Lohan, whom I first noticed in Mean Girls. She did climbed her way up the certain amount of stardom and at the same time, came packaged with the star temper.



As I watch the prata Prada show, I realise that it reminds me of Mean Girls. Both of them had similar theme, which was nothing new. Both innocent girls got introduced to the world of the vanity, though both entered for different reasons and struggled through with the same different reasons and found themselves changed, becoming one of the vanity world. In the prata Prada show, size 2 is the new 4 and 0 becomes the new 2. Errr, wait.. that is just so too, in the farking insane real world. Honey, get a life. You eat to live and then live to eat! Allllo, I'm a size...err.. somewhere 20? That reminds me, the used-to-be Lindsay Lohan used to looked like this. Oh, this ain't the only example but probably chosen for the correlation in this article.



As the wise old man said want beauty, dowan life (ai swee mai mia).





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home