Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wow

Read that M$ lost quite a bit of a fortune on those pieces of papers. Of course, I guess no one expected that Apple to bounce back all of a sudden. I remember a long time ago, Apple was seriously in deep shit, before Steve "wonder" Jobs rejoined Apple back in 1996. Apple was an almost unknown name in the world unless you are in the design field or you were such a nerd. Since the launch of iMac in 1998, Apple started to take the world by storm. Where I was working back then, I had people asking about iMac, even seeking advices if iMac was worth all the hype. There were even people whom had came to me, considering the option of taking the purge. I did not discourage that. I just listed down all the pros and cons. Based on some very easy and loose calculation, M$ lost some Bs. Give me that moolah and I could do some good for Sillypore, opposing a particular dynasty.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home