Thursday, July 05, 2007

Are you famous?

Meet a couple for dinner on Sunday after my religious swimming. Trying to find some place to eat and that different we were almost always going to the same old place. In the end, decided on the food centre at Zion Road. Had that famous Fried Carrot Cake there, and I never bother to queue for the Fried Kway Teow though my friend did. See lah, after all the exercising, went to see oily fried food. How to diet?!?!?

After dinner, went over to Grand World City for a walk. Dinner was a little too filling. So moving up the escalator from the carpark, my friend was looking at this girl and talking about her to the beau. So I asked who is she. Some mediacorp artist? Since she worked in Mediacorp, I guess most likely that person was. She was a mediacorp artist. Acted in dunno what drama. Well, I had not watch any local drama production since.. since I got broadband at home back before Y2K.

I looked at her, think for a second, then turned back to my friend and said that I did not recognised her. Even if I was not watching much TV and if I could not notice her, that probably meant she was not famous enough. ^^\/ She was laughing out loud, agreeing with me. Who was she? I cannot mention it here, in case I get sued. I scared lor. I pok-ed already. No moolah look for lawyer. I can only says she's skinny and tried to walk with a perky butt but there just isn't enough flesh on it to make it look delicious. And no, I don't like fat butt. And I think she acted in the drama Holland V and the current one showing on Channel 8.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home