Wednesday, July 27, 2005

What is chio

Was having an online conversation with an old friend H a while back, then another friend's name popped up in the conversation. So I got to update him on the current situation of that friend, which I was briefed by another really really nosey tigress who got no life is so free to be always snooping around the local blogsphere for some really hot gossips just a day before the conversation popped up. What coincidence. I swear I did not mention his name first. I swear.

That friend, as was advised, has change a new girlfriend wife fiancee. And the girl was some 3rd party, and this I heard just as well. And they are getting married soon. Wow. That is fast. I wonder how would the ex that it down. Oh well, I guess even if she cannot take it, also have to swallow hard. Afterall, the couple is going to get married couple of months down the road.

As almost always a peanut conversation between guys, its almost an instinct to ask the new girl chio anot? Well, I have not met nor see her before, so I was just thinking of a nice comment. Beside, I also heard from sources grapevine that she is was quite a hotie. So I just told H that I heard she is more chio but still cmi. H seem to have a hard time grasping with the concept of more chio but cannot make it. Its just mathematics in the end.

Let's assume that the scale is from 1 to 10. And your average will probably be around 5. If the ex is rated as a 2, and the current one rated at 4, would that make the current one more chio but still cannot make it? Well, its all that simple, isn't it? But of course H protested, saying that chio should only exist for those rated 8 and above. That of course is very true. But how many 8 can you come across in your life, and not to say the nines and the perfect 10. So maybe its slipped of tongue. But I have just updated my comment to H. I will need to drop off the more chio and still stick to the cannot make it.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. That I have to totally agree. For I was told to have, firstly high standard, then it becomes weird standard, and of late, it has morphed into picky standard.

Shrug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home